Saturday, February 20, 2010

My first day as a blogger!!








I can finally vent without people running there mouths. Like for instants I have a myspace but my husbands dad is on there and his brother and wife. So I cant really vent there. I make a facebook and well again they find me there and of course I have to be nice and add them, I dont hate them but they hate me and like to run there mouths about me and chris so I just want to get away. cause we all know if I dont it will start more drama. Like them running there mouths about what I say or do isnt right?? They are very nosey!!! So I came here and Im not telling anyone so they dont find me and I can vent all I want. so here I go.....His dad says he likes me but yet he says right to my face that Chris should have stayed with his ex michelle. WTF I didnt do shit to this guy but whatever. So I let it go. Well now Chris and I have a little girl. His dad for some reason tells the family Chris feels obligated to stay with me cause of Cadence and hes miserable with me. On top of it all he told them all im a piece of shit cause I dont have a job. Im in school and ive been looking for one so who is he to say shit. Now as for his bothers wife Tina (i dont hater he i just dislike the things she does) well shes another story. She told her husband that I said they were killing there baby. WTF I never said that at all. Why would you lie to your husband and tell him I said that when I didnt. I would never wish that on any baby. She is the one that threatened to kick me in my stomach when I was pregnant cause she said I didnt deserve to get pregnant cause she tried longer than me.im sure if her husband herd what she said he would be pissed. chris wasnt happy when he herd her say that shit. We both had to use fertility drugs, she used them and never got pregnant and I did. so because I was pregnant first she wanted to kill my child and When I had her she said she would see her probably before school started for her. So she didnt want shit to do with my child until she got pregnant. thats bullshit. so you will not see your niece cause you at the time werent pregnant who does that?? Well she had my nephew and he is so beautiful and I would never stoop down to her level and do that to a child thats wrong!! so yes this is the drama I have to deal with and is why I came to this site to get away!!! lol

2 comments:

  1. Well I am glad you are here!!! Your Father-In-law is an ass and so is your sister-in-law. They all need to grow up. And even if Chris was not happy with you, that would be for him to tell you. Not some 3rd person. Although I know it's not true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly!!! thank you....im just so tired of the bullshit and no offence to chris but he doesnt say anything to them he doesnt see any point to its just words he said. he said to ignore it, and hes not wrong i should but at the same time it pisses me off they dont need to be to be talking to me that way

    ReplyDelete